Skymusings

“Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpation” -James Madison

Saturday, January 06, 2007

How liberal/conservative are you?

Update: Okay, so it's not THAT great; it's old, poorly-worded, and has a built-in bias, pretty much like every other online test out there. It's an interesting diversion, at least. Deputy Mayor, of COURSE you got 100% Libertarian on the quiz you mentioned; so did I and so would most conservatives. But that is not an indicator of ones' predilection toward unviable political parties; rather, it is a quick study of the individual's views on governmental power......

I found a great little online test that you should try. I got a 36, which puts me just to the right of Bob Dole and approaching Ronaldus Magnus....


http://franz.org/quiz.htm

-->

0 Old Comments:

whocame.com