Skymusings

“Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpation” -James Madison

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Nap time

Since the election (and post-election leadership elections) I haven't been particularly moved to write much. In addition, real life has gotten very hectic -- the Xmas show has been rehearsing and is now in tech week, final preparations for the gf's children's show are upon us, and I just learned that I'll need to track the next show (Godspell) in addition to completing the Guys & Dolls tracks for another contract. Finally, I'm working on my own webpage (not political/blog) and learning Flash in the process.

Therefore the blog has entered a sleepy period once again. But please check back every couple of weeks or so; by mid-January I should be posting again, especially when VP Cheney retires.

-->

0 Old Comments:

whocame.com