Skymusings

“Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpation” -James Madison

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Roci rules.....

Since today seems to be more about linking than writing, you should definitely check this cat out.....

Rocinante's Burdens is one of my favorite blogs -- like Shape of Days, I have found that even when I disagree with him, the entry is thought-provoking and well-written. Plus they're both angry bastards who are sick of the commutards trying to wreck an otherwise pretty good country.

It's an entry from right after the London plane-bomb bust a couple of weeks ago, but he goes on to make many larger points that are timeless. Many of the ideas he espouses are exactly in line with my own, and I believe that many of them will inevitably come to pass.

Go check it out and read it all.

-->

0 Old Comments:

whocame.com