Skymusings

“Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpation” -James Madison

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Checking In

The coronation of Chairman O and the amateurish antics of his minions over the last few months certainly give plenty of fodder for a conservative blogger to chew on. Others have addressed these things far better than I can, and I simply haven't devoted any time to come up with anything to post that can provide an additional insight or different angle.

One thing that I don't want this blog to be is just another blowhard crank typing furiously about the latest outrage. As mentioned above, there's plenty of that already out there, and my contribution is hopefully not more noise. I'd rather be a silent bystander than just another guy shaking his fist.

The business of life is taking all my time at the moment, but please keep checking back occasionally. I have some ideas that I want to flesh out a bit before posting; this blog isn't dead -- just taking a nap.

Now, if you'll excuse me I must get back to work to pay for my share of the trillions that are being looted from the taxpayers.....

-->

0 Old Comments:

whocame.com